Resources is the home to publications produced or provided by the American Institute for Conservation for Historic and Artistic Works (AIC), its foundation, and its subgroups. This online resource is funded by the Foundation of the American Institute for the Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works (FAIC) and is hosted as part of Conservation OnLine (CoOL).
Within Resources, you will find:
- Objects Specialty Group Postprints (an AIC Specialty Group)
- Photographic Materials Group Topics in Photographic Preservation (an AIC Specialty Group)
- Electronic Media Review (an AIC Specialty Group)
- TechFocus (a project of the Electronic Materials Group, an AIC Specialty Group)
- Association of North American Graduate Programs in Conservation (ANAGPIC) Student Papers (provided by FAIC through an agreement with ANAGPIC)
- ACTS FACTS Archives (archives provided by FAIC through an agreement with ACTS FACTS)
- Disaster Mitigation
- Hermitage Photographic Conservation Initiative (an FAIC project, funded by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation)
- The 2004 Heritage Health Index Report (a Heritage Preservation and IMLS project)
- Preventive Conservation: Collection Storage (website in support of forthcoming book of the same title)
- AIC-FAIC Comments (a site to engage public comments on in-progress AIC and FAIC reports)
Thank you for visiting. You can support this effort in making conservation and related materials freely available online by donating to FAIC. Donations to FAIC are tax-deductible. The Foundation of the American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (TAX ID # 23-7424418).